The International Forum «Cargo transportation: Kazakhstan 2016» (9-10 June 2016, Almaty city, Kazakhstan)
In the recent years Kazakhstan has been struggling to take the leading position as a transit country between Europe and Asia. Nowadays Kazakhstan is the biggest business and logistic hub of the Central Asia region. Within the frames of large investment projects as well as strategic development program Nurly Zhol the country stakes on inland transit and rapidly develops its transport infrastructure.
«Cargo transportation: Kazakhstan 2016» (June, 9-10, 2016, Almaty) is the International Forum focused on the actual issues of the transcontinental transportation market of Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
Among the key issues:
- Development of Kazakhstan’s transport infrastructure. New routes and services. Marine, railway and road transportation. Caspian Sea ports development.
- Main export items from Kazakhstan; grain, mining and petrol products, fertilizers. Volumes and forecasts.
- Eurasian railway corridor as a bridge between East and West.
- Baltic and North Sea ports as a chance for transshipment of extra cargos from China. Ports infrastructure operation and development.
- Trade routes in Central Asia. Inland and transit cargo flows.
Target audience: railways, railway operators, ports and terminals, road carriers, forwarders, logistic companies, container lines, ship and cargo owners, investing companies, etc.
Preliminary program is Here
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
For registration or any additional information please visit our web site http://viva-consult.com.ua/en/