Advanced training course in transport logistics was sucessfuly conducted at Tashkent automobile and road construction institute.
In order to implement the advanced training and retraining program for the branch experts, during 1,5 month (October-December, 2015) Consulting center for Logistics conducted advanced training course on “Transport Logistics” at Tashkent automobile and road construction institute.
18 representatives of the transport and forwarding companies, managers and specialists of logistics and foreign trade departments of different companies, such as LLC "IBRAKOM", "S.Y.R. Forwarder's LTD", DP ERIELL SERVICE, JV JSC UZ-KOR GAS CHEMICAL, LLC "AVALONTRAST", LLC "Biryuza group" and others participated at the course.
The program of the course is developed according to national and international standards requirements of professional advanced training in the field of transport logistics and covers all range of basic knowledge about modern transportations of goods. For the organization of more effective training, the course program is divided into thematic sections, each of which is trained by certain experts. In general, the listener acquires knowledge in the following directions:
1. Transport logistics: activity, aims, tasks, subject matter
2. Transport characteristic of freight. Main classifications of freights.
3. Road transportation
4. Rail transportation
5. Multimodal transportations. Marine and air transportations are considered in this section.
6. Transportation of dangerous freights
7. Incoterms-2010 – definition of responsibility and risks zone of the seller and buyer
8. Customs operations
9. Insurance of freights, vehicles and responsibility of a carrier
10. Information technologies in transport logistics
Also within a training course for participants were organized meetings with experts of the following organizations:
- Representative of stevedoring Association of Latvia - topic: "Possibilities of Latvian stevedoring companies on service of Uzbekistan export freights";
- Representative of the freight forwarding company "TurksibMagistral" - topic: Marine and air transportations are as example of multimodal transportations;
- Representative of Association for development of business logistics - topic: "Transport and logistics information portal (www.logistika.uz) as an example of implementation of information technologies in logistics".
By the end of the course participants passed an examination and according to the results were awarded by state Certificates of successful participation.
All materials used during training course were provided to participants in CD-disks.
Upon completion of the program participants filled course estimation questionnaire and expressed the opinions concerning informative, methodical and organizational parts of the conducted training course. Participants noted the high level of course organization, qualification of trainers, along with that wished to include more practice in the program, and possibility to visit logistic centers within the training program.
Automobile and road construction institute and Consulting center for Logistics express the gratitude to national freight forwarding company “TurksibMagistral” and Association for development of business logistics for support and assistance in development of the training program and carrying out an advanced training course on “Transport logistics”.